Board Options, Inc. is a nationally recognized company that specializes in helping boards be even more effective problem solving units through the application of practical behavioral science. Services include:
· Implementing required Board of Directors Self Evaluation programs.
· Finding great talent for Boards of Directors/Boards of Advisors. AND staying on to insure smooth transitions.
· Resolve tension along the Board/CEO axis.
· Board Retreats and Board Education.
Clients appreciate our reputation for understanding the practical realities of Board of Directors’ dynamics and how carefully we structure programs for clients seeking individualized, sophisticated, and confidential consultation.
· Board Options, Inc. has earned the trust of leaders in high tech, biotech, health care, financial services, venture capital, professional services, and higher education.
Offices are located in Boston near Faneuil Hall Marketplace and at the Route 128 Bay Colony Corporate Center off Winter/Wyman Street in Waltham.
Clients work with an individualized, multi-disciplined boutique at the local level and have seamless access to a global network of 242 specialists in 112 offices.
Maryanne Peabody & Laurence J. Stybel, Ed.D.
BOARD OPTIONS, INC.